2019 MBB General Recruiting Thread

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Sep 23, 2018
Memphis
Julius Marble to MSU. What does that mean for us going forward?
Nothing really. I think it was safe to assume he was going with Michigan State. We just have to hope we can land Isaiah Todd. If THAT doesn’t happen, I’m afraid we’ll have to look at grad transfers for 2019, in terms of getting someone with size. Then in 2020, try again with a few guys.

Last edited:
Mar 27, 2008
Nothing really. I think it was safe to assume he was going with Michigan State. We just have to hope we can land Isaiah Todd.
Isaiah Todd would be nice but I'm not holding my breath that we land him. I still haven't heard that he is for sure reclassifying to 2019 yet. I think I would be more than happy with Christian Brown and then maybe a Juco transfer. That would put this recruiting class at 13th overall which is superb especially with where we finished in the Big12 this year. Hopefully we find out more news soon.