2019 MBB General Recruiting Thread

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Jul 2, 2013
Gonna be hard to get a quality center as long as guys like Bamba, Ayton, and Billy Preston are getting paid like they are. Also better Calloo now than another N'Guessan and try again next year, wouldn't you say?
1000 percent agree just hoping for a grad transfer big still.

Dec 21, 2008
Heck yeah!!! Will need an elite PG to take over for Cunningham after he graduates got a long time to secure one. A lot of people are going to watch how we do. Gld we have the twins and new commits to build around!!!

RutherfordFan

Federal Marshal
Feb 5, 2008
Oklahoma City
Heck yeah!!! Will need an elite PG to take over for Cunningham after he graduates got a long time to secure one. A lot of people are going to watch how we do. Gld we have the twins and new commits to build around!!!
That Likekele kid we just picked up is a big time PG I believe. Weathers is bigtime! You'll see and he can play PG also. He actually did last year. I love where this team is headed. Likekele was a bigtime commit.

If the big guys can develop quickly we'll have a chance next year. If not it might be up and down year next year. The following year, I say watch out!

RutherfordFan

Federal Marshal
Feb 5, 2008
Oklahoma City
Why is Michigan down here recruiting? Us and Michigan have three stud recruits in common. Coach B has been really quiet on twitter. I didn’t even know a couple of these guys we were in talks with. Too late to the table?
My predictions:
Maxey to Kentucky to be the next millionaire
Wilson to Marquette
Likekele to Texas Tech
Hope I’m wrong on all 3

Thoughts or opinions?
You're wrong on Likekele, he is headed to Oklahoma State. :p

Dec 21, 2016
Stillwater ok
That Likekele kid we just picked up is a big time PG I believe. Weathers is bigtime! You'll see and he can play PG also. He actually did last year. I love where this team is headed. Likekele was a bigtime commit.

If the big guys can develop quickly we'll have a chance next year. If not it might be up and down year next year. The following year, I say watch out!
Big guys will need to develop quickly since Nguessan is transferring. I worry about our lack of experience inside this year.

pokes16

Territorial Marshal
Oct 16, 2003
Tulsa
I have no info at all, but IF he has decided to transfer after he has seen what we have coming in this year, then my thought is that he figured out that PT will be thin again.