2019 MBB General Recruiting Thread

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Dec 31, 2014
Tulsa
It’ll be very interesting to see how many scholarships we end up with for 2019. Whether Walker comes and stays 2 years or Ramey comes and is a one and done. Lots of variables. Gonna be a big year!

Feb 27, 2018
Tulsa
www.tulsaworld.com
Mike Boynton and Oklahoma State have made the cut for one of the best high school point guard prospects in the country.

Tyrese Maxey, a five-star guard from Garland, Texas, has narrowed his recruitment to five schools: Kentucky, Texas, Michigan State, Michigan and Oklahoma State.
Link

Dec 21, 2008
Why is Michigan down here recruiting? Us and Michigan have three stud recruits in common. Coach B has been really quiet on twitter. I didn’t even know a couple of these guys we were in talks with. Too late to the table?
My predictions:
Maxey to Kentucky to be the next millionaire
Wilson to Marquette
Likekele to Texas Tech
Hope I’m wrong on all 3

Thoughts or opinions?

pokes16

Territorial Marshal
Oct 16, 2003
Tulsa
Maxey can go to KY and be another one and done guy that is appreciated but does not stand out in anyway to the Wildcat Nation. OR He could come here and still be a one and done, but would be special to the fan base and a guy that we talk about for years. And he could be a program changing moment.

Jul 2, 2013
Why is Michigan down here recruiting? Us and Michigan have three stud recruits in common. Coach B has been really quiet on twitter. I didn’t even know a couple of these guys we were in talks with. Too late to the table?
My predictions:
Maxey to Kentucky to be the next millionaire
Wilson to Marquette
Likekele to Texas Tech
Hope I’m wrong on all 3

Thoughts or opinions?
Likekele to tech seems likely, he just sounds like he loved it way more there.
Maxey I'm praying we get, but I'm not that optimistic.
Wilson I think we get. We have an Obvious need there.

Jan 5, 2015
Texas
Likekele to tech seems likely, he just sounds like he loved it way more there.
Maxey I'm praying we get, but I'm not that optimistic.
Wilson I think we get. We have an Obvious need there.
I also imagine we'll be grabbing Calloo in a day or two. Any thoughts on him, Stoolboy?

Dec 31, 2014
Tulsa
I like him a lot but he doesn't seem like he fixes our weakness( the 5). Honestly seems a lot like Mcgriff. Stretch 4 guy with a motor.
Gonna be hard to get a quality center as long as guys like Bamba, Ayton, and Billy Preston are getting paid like they are. Also better Calloo now than another N'Guessan and try again next year, wouldn't you say?