Football 2019 General Recruiting thread

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

cowboyethics344

Federal Marshal
Apr 2, 2008
WR is not really a position that losing a guy matter for us usually. I would much rather grab Dax. We may not but that’s what we need is high caliber defensive recruits.

Feb 27, 2018
Tulsa
www.tulsaworld.com
Good morning Orange Power,

Wanted to share with you a project I started earlier this week and plan to update through National Signing Day --- photos and profiles of the 2019 recruiting class:

Link

Each profile includes a link to the player's Twitter handle if they have one as well as a link to our article on the player's verbal commitment. The photos are courtesy of the players' area newspapers.

Please let me know if you have any feedback! If you are curious, I have also done ones for TU's 2019 class and OU's 2019 class.

Jun 11, 2016
Oklahoma City
Good morning Orange Power,

Wanted to share with you a project I started earlier this week and plan to update through National Signing Day --- photos and profiles of the 2019 recruiting class:

Link

Each profile includes a link to the player's Twitter handle if they have one as well as a link to our article on the player's verbal commitment. The photos are courtesy of the players' area newspapers.

Please let me know if you have any feedback! If you are curious, I have also done ones for TU's 2019 class and OU's 2019 class.
This is great. Gives us a quick breakdown of commits. Suggestions:
1. Grayson Boomer's profile is that of Demarco Jones.
2. What about the pictures for guys like Xavier Ross, Costello, etc? I googled Xavier Ross Cedar Hill and found numerous photos. Just curious as to why they have the helmet and not a personal picture. Overall, I love this idea though. Great work.

Feb 27, 2018
Tulsa
www.tulsaworld.com
This is great. Gives us a quick breakdown of commits. Suggestions:
1. Grayson Boomer's profile is that of Demarco Jones.
Sharp eyes. I have updated that one. Thanks!

2. What about the pictures for guys like Xavier Ross, Costello, etc? I googled Xavier Ross Cedar Hill and found numerous photos. Just curious as to why they have the helmet and not a personal picture. Overall, I love this idea though. Great work.
I am still waiting to hear back on the five at the bottom. For ethical and legal reasons, we only use photos that either belong to the Tulsa World, or that we've received permission to use on our site. I hope to have the rest of the photos on this gallery soon

Jun 11, 2016
Oklahoma City
Sharp eyes. I have updated that one. Thanks!

I am still waiting to hear back on the five at the bottom. For ethical and legal reasons, we only use photos that either belong to the Tulsa World, or that we've received permission to use on our site. I hope to have the rest of the photos on this gallery soon
Understood. Thanks for some good reading material in this slow period. Keep doing what you're doing!

Dec 21, 2008
Besides Dax it’s been pretty quiet. I’ll never understand jumping in to the Last ChanceU team with an offer to an elite player who has 20+ & blue blood offers everywhere? We have never gotten a stud we weren’t in early on that I can remember.

We have several elite guys still targeting us. Sucks losing momentum to ou & arky though. Darwin committing any time soon?