Football 2019 General Recruiting thread

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Dec 21, 2008
70F8B03F-4AFB-41E4-B39C-E3975004086B.png
Lost another long time recruiting piece even though we knew this was coming. They are absolutely dominating recruiting.

We need an elite recruiter. Say all you want about Henson but he pulled in a ton of 3 stars with Hunter being a borderline 4? Heard he is huge and working hard so may just need a yr or so to develop. Besides Dunn who else can pull elite players?

RutherfordFan

Federal Marshal
Feb 5, 2008
Oklahoma City
View attachment 61708 Lost another long time recruiting piece even though we knew this was coming. They are absolutely dominating recruiting.

We need an elite recruiter. Say all you want about Henson but he pulled in a ton of 3 stars with Hunter being a borderline 4? Heard he is huge and working hard so may just need a yr or so to develop. Besides Dunn who else can pull elite players?
Henson is elite. We have a 4 star OLcommitted already for 2020. Who is this a picture of?

RutherfordFan

Federal Marshal
Feb 5, 2008
Oklahoma City
View attachment 61708 Lost another long time recruiting piece even though we knew this was coming. They are absolutely dominating recruiting.

this is old news. Yes OU is doing great in recruiting with a new fresh faced young coach. Not a surprise to me. Oklahoma State is still recruiting well. Henson is a great recruiter and is helping bring back our offensive line. We are getting there.

Let's hope our new DC helps with our defensive recruiting but I like this last class we got.

Dec 21, 2008
Collin Clay has been active on Twitter. 4* DE from Putnam. Lanky DE who’s grown some and put on weight and has picked up some top 25 type offers. Has looked solid at camps. Posted a decisions decisions tweet with and an hr glass.

I looked thru all the osu subtweets and woo pig sooie fan subtweets. He clicked like on every osu subtweet and not one of WPS. Not saying there’s anything there but with this string of commitments he might be next?! Putnam wears orange and black so that would be a BIG commitment!

Anyone know any more details on him?

Jun 11, 2016
Oklahoma City
Houston is committing tonight at 7. Looks to be a Texas lean, which I had a feeling he would be. For some reason I thought that Woods was a coach down at Millwood, but I see now its John Marshall. Ugh.

jobob85

Alcoholistic Sage
A/V Subscriber
Mar 11, 2009
Man this one hurts. I can understand Dax going to Bama or somewhere else, but losing Houston when we have such a track record for WR's is awful.
And Texas platooned QB’s that had a50% completion record.