Men's Basketball 2019 F Kalib Boone Committed to OSU

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Dec 21, 2008
Does anyone have any inside knowledge of their feelings? I know many Tulsa people are on here. With two players leaving they could get a lot of minutes!!

Dec 21, 2008
This package could be HUUUGE! If Keylan is ready for the NBA after one year and little brother isn't, he may elect to stay another year or two so they can go together. It is pretty special to get to go to battle in GIA with your brother for more than a year, especially if we can make a couple NCAA runs. Since Bryce got an offer from KU (which I am glad it is now and not a month before he can sign) we should know pretty early. I bet he waits to see how awake GIA can get and how his twin buddies play their first year. If we can continue the momentum train we may have a chance. Hard to compare to Kansas' postseason success and NBA guys

Jul 2, 2013
This package could be HUUUGE! If Keylan is ready for the NBA after one year and little brother isn't, he may elect to stay another year or two so they can go together. It is pretty special to get to go to battle in GIA with your brother for more than a year, especially if we can make a couple NCAA runs. Since Bryce got an offer from KU (which I am glad it is now and not a month before he can sign) we should know pretty early. I bet he waits to see how awake GIA can get and how his twin buddies play their first year. If we can continue the momentum train we may have a chance. Hard to compare to Kansas' postseason success and NBA guys
Its Kalib who is getting a ton of buzz. He's a bounce 6'9 guy with stretch potential. Keylan is a 6'7 wing with a nice outside stroke. Neither is a one and done type right now. Bryce on the other hand is. Beautiful shot and great handles. They are good friends and landing them early helps us a lot with Bryce.

BTW twins are 2019
Bryce is 2020