Football 2019 DE Trace Ford Committed to OSU

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Dec 21, 2008
ESF feels like it has been down some...anyone have any connections there and know what their future looks like? They use to have several D1 looking athletes but it feels like they only have 1 every couple years now. Trace looks like a legitimate national prospect! Hope we land him!!

RutherfordFan

Federal Marshal
Feb 5, 2008
Oklahoma City
Arkansas hasn't done much for a while. He should come to OSU. We are competing to win Big 12 titles. Granted we only won 1 but it's been OSU and OU competing to win them.

Last edited:
Jun 11, 2016
Oklahoma City
Oct 29, 2016
US
Your posts are always so negative. Remove the toaster from your neck and step out of the shower and quit being a stick up the a**.
It's not my fault you and others misinterpret my posts. I'm not the one with the problem here. I guess me saying I hope he ends up at OSU, is just so dang negative. How dare I gather information easily available, repeat that information, as if I'm such a negative person.

I think people need to grow up, in this section. For Pete's sake. I'm literally gathering information EASILY accessible, that indicates he's a Razorback lean (when I wrote my comment; may still be or not). Grow up, if what I'm repeating offends you. I'm not being negative. You are.

Jun 11, 2016
Oklahoma City
It's not my fault you and others misinterpret my posts. I'm not the one with the problem here. I guess me saying I hope he ends up at OSU, is just so dang negative. How dare I gather information easily available, repeat that information, as if I'm such a negative person.

I think people need to grow up, in this section. For Pete's sake. I'm literally gathering information EASILY accessible, that indicates he's a Razorback lean (when I wrote my comment; may still be or not). Grow up, if what I'm repeating offends you. I'm not being negative. You are.
Whether you say you hope he ends up here or not, a lot of your posts are negative towards OSU in general. I'm far from offended and I can accept facts. However when you are posting all over this site about "this recruiting class isn't good" "He's not going to OSU" it gets a little irritating. Negativity breeds negativity. if you want to post sh*tty stuff about the team then yes that is your right. However, don't cry wolf when someone calls you out on it.

w0lfe

Wrangler
Aug 23, 2010
So first, I want to see what readily available information you are talking about, as far as an Arkansas lean. It doesn't seem like there is too much buzz as to where this kid will go. 247 only has 2 predictions, and they are both by Oklahoma State guys.. Robert Allen picks everyone to go to OSU, so you can't take that as gospel either. He's got some other power 5 offers from Cal, Oregon, Utah etc... They were late offers, so I would probably rule them out. I think you have to go with the home field advantage and say he goes to Stillwater, but that's just a guess and no one really knows outside of him. That link you posted, also says he's a 4 star guy.. Everything I see shows he's 3 star, so I'm not sure how much validity that has.. Maybe I missed something and he was downgraded?

RutherfordFan

Federal Marshal
Feb 5, 2008
Oklahoma City
Last edited:

OSUMIKE17

Property of The Oklahoman and NewsOk.com
A/V Subscriber
Apr 11, 2009
Tulsa

Your proof of being an Arkansas lean came from an article written by the Arkansas Rivals page in an interview with him after his visit where he is obviously going to say complimentary things.

Yeah, sorry if I don’t take that as the most reliable source.