Football 2019 CB Demarco Jones Committed to OSU

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Feb 27, 2018
Tulsa
www.tulsaworld.com
Thought I'd drop this in this thread as well since it's also about DJ, not just Dax...

Hill and Jones benefit by going against one of the state’s top receivers, the 6-foot-4 Hester, during practice.

“He’s great competition, with the way he can move and he’s a long receiver,” Hill said.

Added Jones, “It’s very competitive. He (Hester) knows what I like to do and I know what he likes to do. Guarding him is fun.”

While Hill was No. 4 in the rankings last summer and being strongly recruited by colleges, Jones was under the radar for recruiters.

“He never got a look until October,” Calip said. “I talked with (OSU assistant) coach (Tim) Duffie about this corner (Jones) who was getting overlooked because we had (Rylan) McQuarters, Dax and JJ. I told him he’s a typical Division I corner, 6-foot with a wingspan just incredible.”
Link

Dec 21, 2008
Heard he got taken off in ambulance last night with shoulder injury? Prayers for the young man if true! Anyone at the game??