2019 Bedlam Football Thread.. Lets keep this going, idiots.

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

TypicalGooner

Territorial Marshal
Oct 21, 2011
Norman Trailerpark
View attachment 76208

No, firing this dude for Mikey was weak. How's that fired assistant d-coordinator from Ohio State working out?
Fantastic.

Using the EXACT same players, he improved the defense from 114th in the nation to 38th in the nation. In one season with zero ability to recruit before he did it.

He’s doing incredible. You seen the guys he brought in the 2020 class?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nov 16, 2013
tractor
Fantastic.

Using the EXACT same players, he improved the defense from 114th in the nation to 38th in the nation. In one season with zero ability to recruit before he did it.

He’s doing incredible. You seen the guys he brought in the 2020 class?

I guess your boy is coaching for a natty in thext round?

osuwhit

Legendary Cowboy
A/V Subscriber
Jun 16, 2011
NE OK
Not even close, pal. If you don’t know me, don’t judge me.

You’re a dude who admits this is the only board he visits, purely out of a weird superiority complex and a strange urge to defend his team’s honor as shown by supporting evidence.

I know enough.

TypicalGooner

Territorial Marshal
Oct 21, 2011
Norman Trailerpark
What boy you referring to?

The fired co-coordinator from Ohio State that got shelacked last Thursday, the new wonder boy that replaced Mikey.
Grinch is doing great. A top 30 defense with the same players Mike failed with. Just brought in a huge recruiting class.

How about you talk about your coordinators?

Your defense blows. None of your QBs can complete a pass. You can’t keep an OC to save your life and still don’t have a real one. Your head coach is way past his prime and clearly doesn’t care about being relevant.

You really can’t tell me anything here.

Nov 16, 2013
tractor
Grinch is doing great. A top 30 defense with the same players Mike failed with. Just brought in a huge recruiting class.

Your defense blows. None of your QBs can complete a pass. You can’t keep an OC to save your life and still don’t have a real one. Your head coach is way past his prime and clearly doesn’t care about being relevant.

The DC you guys ran out of town is going for his second natty and you are pointing out Poke problems after getting annihilated in Atlanta. Your analysis seems a bit suspect.

TypicalGooner

Territorial Marshal
Oct 21, 2011
Norman Trailerpark

The DC you guys ran out of town is going for his second natty and you are pointing out Poke problems after getting annihilated in Atlanta. Your analysis seems a bit suspect.
Venables wasn’t the same DC at OU that he was at Clemson. There were flashes, but also a lot of inconsistency. It’s not like he was good and we just couldn’t keep him in town like every single solitary assistant or coordinator that OSU has ever had.

And Andy? You’re the king of “your analysis is a bit suspect”, so pump the brakes on that shit, buddy.

TypicalGooner

Territorial Marshal
Oct 21, 2011
Norman Trailerpark
The funniest part about all this is the fact that you guys are judging Oklahoma straight to hell for getting pulled over and getting a ticket right before they get home. Meanwhile your own team is still stuck on the freeway on the shoulder with sugar in your gas tank going the wrong direction...

Don’t expect to not get shit thrown back on you when you’re judging a team knocking on the door of a national title. You guys are light years behind anything Oklahoma is doing at this point.

osuwhit

Legendary Cowboy
A/V Subscriber
Jun 16, 2011
NE OK

Man.. for portraying yourself as the know everything guy, you come off as a huge dumb ass when you attempt to talk football.

I know you’re a stat guy only, but if you payed attention to any football, the OSU D turned the corner the last half.

Spencer sanders completed 62% of his passes. He started out shaky, as freshman will, but was able to improve as the season progressed. His improvement earned him Big 12 FOY. You’ll get to deal with those growing pains next year too.

osuwhit

Legendary Cowboy
A/V Subscriber
Jun 16, 2011
NE OK
The funniest part about all this is the fact that you guys are judging Oklahoma straight to hell for getting pulled over and getting a ticket right before they get home. Meanwhile your own team is still stuck on the freeway on the shoulder with sugar in your gas tank going the wrong direction...

Don’t expect to not get shit thrown back on you when you’re judging a team knocking on the door of a national title. You guys are light years behind anything Oklahoma is doing at this point.

Listening to the forever bridesmaid talk is hilarious.

TypicalGooner

Territorial Marshal
Oct 21, 2011
Norman Trailerpark
Man.. for portraying yourself as the know everything guy, you come off as a huge dumb ass when you attempt to talk football.

I know you’re a stat guy only, but if you payed attention to any football, the OSU D turned the corner the last half.
You see what I’m replying to?

Do you see... what I... am replying to?

DO YOU SEE... WHAT I... AM... REPLYING... TO?

TypicalGooner

Territorial Marshal
Oct 21, 2011
Norman Trailerpark

Listening to the forever bridesmaid talk is hilarious.
You act like building a championship team against juggernauts like Alabama, Clemson and Ohio State is easy.

Those three teams swallow the elite blue chippers every single year. Building is a process. LSU has swallowed defensive blue chippers every year and finally discovered the forward pass and hit the lottery in the transfer portal and an assistant on the rise.

Building against that is incredibly difficult. Riley is moving in the right direction and has a motivation that Stoops lost back in 2010.

Replacing years of lazy recruiting and scheme is difficult.

That’s why Oklahoma is relevant and Oklahoma State is not. One is building and relevant.... and the other is fat and complacent.