2019 Bedlam Football Thread.. Lets keep this going, idiots.

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Aug 16, 2012
Jesus and you guys say OU fans live in the past.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That was took less than 8 seconds to find from a blind search. I am sure I could find more recent ones if I really cared to.

The ultimate irony?

You are in a band playing 30-40 year old music while complaining about us living in the past.

Cowboy2U

Federal Marshal
Mar 31, 2008
That was took less than 8 seconds to find from a blind search. I am sure I could find more recent ones if I really cared to.

The ultimate irony?

You are in a band playing 30-40 year old music while complaining about us living in the past.
Don't use logic with typical moron, he can't compete. :lol:

Midnight Toker

Territorial Marshal
May 28, 2010

The ultimate irony?

The ultimate irony is: "This 'telephone' has too many shortcomings to be seriously considered as a means of communication. The device is inherently of no value to us." -- Western Union internal memo, 1876

Cowboy2U

Federal Marshal
Mar 31, 2008
The ultimate irony is: "This 'telephone' has too many shortcomings to be seriously considered as a means of communication. The device is inherently of no value to us." -- Western Union internal memo, 1876
The ultimate irony is that a jack off like you is still commenting on a board that finds your opinion worthless. But, don't let the facts get in your way...pussy.

TypicalGooner

Territorial Marshal
Oct 21, 2011
Norman Trailerpark
Jesus and you guys say OU fans live in the past.

The ultimate irony?

Yeah, because music ages like milk huh?

You also make fun of symphony orchestras for playing Mozart?

Aug 16, 2012
Yeah, because music ages like milk huh?

You also make fun of symphony orchestras for playing Mozart?

Comparing timeless, universally lauded classical compositions performed by top musicians throughout the world to a grunge/headbanger band who was not even top of their short-lived genre.

Priceless

TypicalGooner

Territorial Marshal
Oct 21, 2011
Norman Trailerpark
Comparing timeless, universally lauded classical compositions performed by top musicians throughout the world to a grunge/headbanger band who was not even top of their short-lived genre.

Priceless
If you wouldn’t put AiC on the Mount Rushmore of grunge rock, then there’s something incredibly wrong with your taste in music. The fact you’re picking a ridiculous argument in the first place doesn’t lend you much credence on your musical knowledge in the first place.

Aug 16, 2012
If you wouldn’t put AiC on the Mount Rushmore of grunge rock, then there’s something incredibly wrong with your taste in music. The fact you’re picking a ridiculous argument in the first place doesn’t lend you much credence on your musical knowledge in the first place.

Someone who has dreams of a "Mt. Rushmore of grunge rock" questioning my taste in music. Again, classic. And by the way, you are the one who brought up your band and keeps digging the hole trying to convince us your favorite group represents the best that music itself has to offer.

Cowboy2U

Federal Marshal
Mar 31, 2008
The great mistake oSu made was not recruiting the WWII veterans in the hundreds of them in the late 1940s. If they had the Cowboys would have been just as dominating over OU in football today as they have always been in wrestling.
Dat true. Don't forget the millions they have paid their "recruits" since the late 40"s...The Undefeated is a great book to blueprint how Cheater U got it's prominence. And, Hank Iba was too honest to cheat...

Aug 16, 2012
Perhaps you should. Western union's memo was the ultimate irony. Of course, Miles' dreams with "One of these teams is is darn good ...." or his "Ill play any sucker" or "let er rip" weren't far off.
Not irony, but a stupidly incorrect statement. If the statement were made today, yes, irony. 100 years ago when the potential of the phone was unknown, not irony.