2019 Bedlam Football Thread.. Lets keep this going, idiots.

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Rob B.

I'm......Batman.
A/V Subscriber
Aug 13, 2007
Rockin' the GL.
I can claim I’m a fan of the game, because I am. I love football. I can be totally enthused watching it in any iteration. I love the philosophy. X’s and O’s. People. Stories. Evolution.

You are completely hung up on wanting someone... ANYONE. To wallow in grief over something to do with Oklahoma football. And despite losing two years in a row in a playoff, I simply cannot and won’t do that. It’s been an amazing ride. And honestly, if the roles were reversed, you wouldn’t either.

Despite having one of the worst performing defenses in the country, they achieved those results. So you know what’s gonna happen when they fix that deficiency? A lot of hardware. On top of the hardware they’re already piling up.

Sorry. Not sorry.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
LMMFAO!
Soooooo big sister.
Here's a newsflash chump, none of us talk much shit about ou until you start your t.g. mouth spooge. Get over yourself.

BTW, how did that Rose State football team do this year?

TypicalGooner

Territorial Marshal
Oct 21, 2011
Norman Trailerpark
Football is fun. The new Sooners are talented as hell.

How’s the spring going, Pokes?

Great, we are preseason national champions in my way to early poll.
It’s about time. You guys always were the Team on the Rise. Glad to see it finally paying off.

TypicalGooner

Territorial Marshal
Oct 21, 2011
Norman Trailerpark
The QBs did not look so good against that defense
The starter, who detractors say cant throw, played well, 11-14 174 yds and a pair of touchdowns in his first action running O.
Don’t worry... they said Kyler couldn’t throw the ball either. And Mayfield would tank in the NFL.

TypicalGooner

Territorial Marshal
Oct 21, 2011
Norman Trailerpark
The starter, who detractors say cant throw, played well, 11-14 174 yds and a pair of touchdowns in his first action running O.
Going to be another great defensive year for 0U it seems!
It’s gonna be better than it was. At least they’ll have a scheme and a coach that’ll hold players accountable.

The worst part about OU’s defense was it not having any identity at all and it not being aggressive.

Well... they fixed both of those problems.

Midnight Toker

Territorial Marshal
May 28, 2010
Going to be another great defensive year for 0U it seems!
It’s gonna be better than it was. At least they’ll have a scheme and a coach that’ll hold players accountable.

The worst part about OU’s defense was it not having any identity at all and it not being aggressive.

Well... they fixed both of those problems.

Yeah, it’s going to be really hard to be worse than they were that’s for sure