Football 2018 QB Spencer Sanders Signed with OSU

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

TypicalGooner

Territorial Marshal
Oct 21, 2011
Norman Trailerpark
Saw him play the other night. Big time accuracy. He dropped dimes over shoulders from 30+ yards out on multiple occasions. He's pretty squirrelly too. He stayed in the pocket for the most part, but was able to evade rushes consistently and scrambled safely when pressured. Not the tallest guy, but that's not truly necessary in our conference. Good pop on his release too. His throws on quick flares and bubble screens were collegiate level stuff.

Nice pick up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oct 30, 2012
Saw him play the other night. Big time accuracy. He dropped dimes over shoulders from 30+ yards out on multiple occasions. He's pretty squirrelly too. He stayed in the pocket for the most part, but was able to evade rushes consistently and scrambled safely when pressured. Not the tallest guy, but that's not truly necessary in our conference. Good pop on his release too. His throws on quick flares and bubble screens were collegiate level stuff.

Nice pick up.

Thanks TG. Nice evaluation. Would you compare him to the Thompson kid from here in Oklahoma?

TypicalGooner

Territorial Marshal
Oct 21, 2011
Norman Trailerpark
Thanks TG. Nice evaluation. Would you compare him to the Thompson kid from here in Oklahoma?
I haven't seen Thompson play. I live in Texas. With my schedule, I just get to see the high school games my oldest daughter plays clarinet in. I haven't seen any tape on Thompson. I'll watch the Hudl highlights when Oklahoma picks up a verbal, but I don't get paid for the extracurricular ones lol.

Oct 30, 2012
I haven't seen Thompson play. I live in Texas. With my schedule, I just get to see the high school games my oldest daughter plays clarinet in. I haven't seen any tape on Thompson. I'll watch the Hudl highlights when Oklahoma picks up a verbal, but I don't get paid for the extracurricular ones lol.

Clarinet? Nice! I've always respected people who have musical talents, because I have absolutely zero lol. I think the Thompson kid is a really good player. I felt that ou was going to get him until the kid from Cali committed. Now, my guess would be Miami, Clemson or Ohio State. Hope the Sanders kid stays on board.

TypicalGooner

Territorial Marshal
Oct 21, 2011
Norman Trailerpark
Clarinet? Nice! I've always respected people who have musical talents, because I have absolutely zero lol. I think the Thompson kid is a really good player. I felt that ou was going to get him until the kid from Cali committed. Now, my guess would be Miami, Clemson or Ohio State. Hope the Sanders kid stays on board.
He's a gamer. Had a flawless game that day.