Men's Basketball 2018 PG Courtney Ramey

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Dec 21, 2008
I looked back from his visit in Dec and there is almost zero information/quotes/etc. do we have any photos with him in our uniform?

The LVille visit strikes me as odd unless he and dad are just wanting the biggest venue and I think LVille holds 18k? Why does it take the NCAA so long on other schools. Yet with Dez it was poof be gone?

Dec 21, 2008
Mizzou just took another guard! Down to 3. There hasn’t been a comment about us in weeks besides the Rivals guys predictions.
So speculating he signs to LVille and a month later they get punished, can he get out of his letter?

Jul 2, 2013
Man, I thought we were good to go when it was between OSU and Texas. I just can't imagine people picking Texas right now. Shaka hasn't done much yet at texas in his time there but we'll see. Neither Boynton yet but he just got here. Shaka has looked average to me thus far. I suppose that could change.
Playing time for days available.