Men's Basketball 2018 PG Courtney Ramey

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Dec 21, 2008
Wish we knew what he is waiting on...he has all his offers and has taken visits and has seen who is going pro etc. I love how the Boone twins narrowed it to 2 teams then picked. No drawn out, leaving teams up in the air delays

Mar 27, 2008
From Mark Cooper and Cory Evans twitter....

Busy week for top-50 guard Courtney Ramey as in-home visits are set in the coming days with complete staffs on hand:
Today: Texas
Tuesday: Missouri
Wednesday: Louisville

Feb 5, 2008
Oklahoma City
Texas is still in play. Missouri is still a possibility, too. If we don’t land him it will be your fault. Can you live with that?
No I cannot. Lol but it won't be my fault. Seems like Missouri still favorite then. I thought the landing a PG would be a no for him there honestly. Perhaps not. Lousuville visit makes no sense. I heard they weren't recruiting him now.

CPTNQUIRK

I'm Your Captain!
A/V Subscriber
Nov 20, 2006
In the Boondocks in Creek County, Oklahoma
No I cannot. Lol but it won't be my fault. Seems like Missouri still favorite then. I thought the landing a PG would be a no for him there honestly. Perhaps not. Lousuville visit makes no sense. I heard they weren't recruiting him now.
Louisville said they weren’t recruiting him by name. If he goes there then their comments then become NCAA violations. They are already on major sanctions so I don’t think he will be going there.

Feb 5, 2008
Oklahoma City
I'm surprised it says he has a visit to Louisville? Are we sure that isnt' a mistake. I could see Texas and Missouri visit today but Louisville visit set for tomorrow seems like it needs to be corrected?? Seems like Louisville visit is an error and old news perhaps?

teibbor

Staff
A/V Subscriber
Jul 29, 2004
Feb 5, 2008
Oklahoma City
well dang if I was him I wouldn't go there as the hammer will drop and I would think Louisville wouldn't be eligible for post season play for a couple years.

that said, perhaps Ramey doesn't agree and OSU, Louisville and Missouri are still the top 3. Crap, I thought Louisville was out and Missouri was too but I guess not if he is visiting this week.