2018 MBB General Recruiting Thread

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

jobob85

Alcoholistic Sage
A/V Subscriber
Mar 11, 2009
I’m just depressed knowing that there is no way for me to get back the minutes in my life I wasted reading the last several posts in this thread.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Run around your house counter clockwise really fast, you will get them back.

jobob85

Alcoholistic Sage
A/V Subscriber
Mar 11, 2009
Anyone with just half a brain could see what you meant...and what you said for that matter. It was obvious you said Smart was thick and Tatum and the “other kid” are thin....
But many in here just like to try to look like they are smart and actually often miss the point entirely....enter @jobob85 and @PJ-OSU
Well, that clarifies it, there are a lot of posters on here with just half a brain.

Oct 27, 2003
McKinney, TX
Visit site
Anyone with just half a brain could see what you meant...and what you said for that matter. It was obvious you said Smart was thick and Tatum and the “other kid” are thin....
But many in here just like to try to look like they are smart and actually often miss the point entirely....enter @jobob85 and @PJ-OSU
Well, that clarifies it, there are a lot of posters on here with just half a brain.
And some that only use half.

RedRoss

Joe Rugby
A/V Subscriber
Jun 10, 2008
Oklahoma City, OK
Not that I care too much but I’m always interested where kids that leave or are “asked to leave” end up. I know I saw Stevie Clarke at the university of Oakland in Michigan and last year was with an NAIA team in Shreveport but does anyone know where Dillard and Dawson might end up? Just curious. Probably not the right thread for it but this is an active thread at the moment

Duke Silver

Find safe haven in a warm bathtub full of my jazz.
A/V Subscriber
Sep 17, 2004
Cozy's Bar
Not that I care too much but I’m always interested where kids that leave or are “asked to leave” end up. I know I saw Stevie Clarke at the university of Oakland in Michigan and last year was with an NAIA team in Shreveport but does anyone know where Dillard and Dawson might end up? Just curious. Probably not the right thread for it but this is an active thread at the moment

Dawson is at UCF or USF one.

teibbor

Staff
A/V Subscriber
Jul 29, 2004

I do the same.
Dawson will be at USF. He will have to sit out next season
I have not seen anything on Dillard

RedRoss

Joe Rugby
A/V Subscriber
Jun 10, 2008
Oklahoma City, OK

Dawson is at UCF or USF one.
Nice. Thanks

RedRoss

Joe Rugby
A/V Subscriber
Jun 10, 2008
Oklahoma City, OK

I do the same.
Dawson will be at UCF. He will have to sit out next season
I have not seen anything on Dillard
Very nice! Yeah Dillard I don’t know that I care about he seemed like a punk I just think Dawson made a young kid mistake and it obviously cost him. Thanks again