2018 Bracketology Tracker

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Deere Poke

I'd rather be in the woods
A/V Subscriber
Feb 13, 2014
Bixby-Bristow OK
I don't buy the NIT as being a good thing unless you are a very young team that can benefit from playing additional games together. But in our case, most of our guys who we rely on won't be back next year.
I look at it as experience for a young coach. Would prefer to see us in the big dance, but I can't say I'm unhappy with this year regardless of how it ends.

wrenhal

Territorial Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
I don't buy the NIT as being a good thing unless you are a very young team that can benefit from playing additional games together. But in our case, most of our guys who we rely on won't be back next year.
Yeah we may rely on the older people but see that's the issue the experience gained from being in a tournament and potentially going almost all the way maybe even winning it for the younger inexperienced players is just impossible to put down a quantitative amount for that.

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk