100 Things You Must Do at OSU Before You Graduate!

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 8, 2004
okc
as ansipoke can attest to, i was at the library every night, not partying or at the KD house or field of dreams, or hanging on ramsey st or swimming in the library fountain or seeing how much a human could drink in 18 hours, or trying to drink all night b4 the gooner football game, or skipping work for intramurals, or playing hackie on the top floor of the apartment at 3 AM, or waiting until my JR year to see the 1st conference victory in football or having a summer girl friend and a school year girl friend and them finding out at the same time or getting into a bar fight at the Dog over the saddle or moving back one summer to the parents house in old bud light cases or doing 2 story beer bongs or knocking at the door of the Weed to ensure that penny beer was still on or staying skinny eating pizza shuttle every night or playing Andew M f'ing Bird in flag football or going to a party in which a certain member of the men's BBall team was on the roof with a gun or drinking with the football team after the 12-0 victory or placing stink bombs in strategic locations or knowing anything about belly button rings or partying at the "Alamo" or seeingt the 1st ever OT football game in history or there is not enough space to finish the things I never got to.....just studying.
Yea Studying is that what you call it :p. What about the cap in your you know what by Mr. Bird:D. That was a pretty good lesson on Belly Button rings wasn't it and to think it had a round about issue dealing with intermurals as well.

OSUfreak82

Territorial Marshal
A/V Subscriber
Dec 2, 2006
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
1. Go to the Dragon's Lair toward the end of the semester, when the college women start to run low on student loan/grant funds....

2. Work at the Dragon's Lair toward the end of the semester, when student grant/loans start to run low. Preferably when a business conference is in town.

That is awesome! Or on Mondays when it is amature night!

Sep 24, 2008
OKC
You must try being 30 minutes late for a immunology exam, skateboarding at mach 5 in the front of the library, and jump those 8 steps leading down to the lawn...only to completely wipe out in front of the Freshman-to-be tour taking place. I highly recommend this, not only is it dream fullfilling and completely embarrassing/painful, but it says to the incoming Freshman "Holy $hit...this kid just ate a$$, and still has the wherewithall to find his book, his pen, collect himself, and still get a B on the test". Ahhhh memories.

OSUfreak82

Territorial Marshal
A/V Subscriber
Dec 2, 2006
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
You must try being 30 minutes late for a immunology exam, skateboarding at mach 5 in the front of the library, and jump those 8 steps leading down to the lawn...only to completely wipe out in front of the Freshman-to-be tour taking place. I highly recommend this, not only is it dream fullfilling and completely embarrassing/painful, but it says to the incoming Freshman "Holy $hit...this kid just ate a$$, and still has the wherewithall to find his book, his pen, collect himself, and still get a B on the test". Ahhhh memories.
Thats awesome... Nothing like bustin your ass in front of a lot of people!

Status
Not open for further replies.